TERMS & CONDITION
CONTENT AND PROMOTION
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
From time to time we may distribute promotional vouchers that may be used only on the Site, which we will send to you either by email or website promotion banner
Promotional vouchers are valid for the specified period stated on the voucher, can only be redeemed once and may not be used in conjunction with other promotional vouchers and discounted items. We may exclude individual items from voucher promotions in accordance with our sales strategies. We reserve the right to cancel a promotion / reject redemption of a promotional code when stock runs out or when the total value of the promotional codes already exceeds a certain financial value.
The content contained within the pages of this site (including pictures, photographs, images, logos, written text and other materials) is the copyright trademark or registered trademark of biyan.com, or their partners, or their content and technology providers. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted to our customers to copy, print or downloads extracts of material on this site, providing that this is for the purpose of placing an order with us or other non-commercial, personal use. Any other use of materials on this site, including modification, distribution or reproduction, without prior written consent from us is strictly prohibited.
PROOF OF TRANSACTION (INVOICE)
The electronic invoice generated from our website holds as the legal proof of purchase order and can be used as reference to your transaction. We recommend you to keep the invoice of every purchase for historical data and tracking purposes. Your invoice can be found inside each order detail from your account page and we will also send a copy via email after transaction is confirmed.
An order is considered complete after all of the following condition is fulfilled:
• You have completed payment as stated in the invoice
• You have received an email confirmation that the order has been confirmed
• Your order have been delivered to the stated shipping address
We may not be able to accept your order, or part of your order, due to one or more of the following reasons:
• Authorization of your payment has failed
• Biyan.com have made a pricing or product description error
• Product is out of stock
• Force Majeure conditions
• If any of these conditions occur we will contact you for possible refund/exchange services. Please refer to our Refunds & Exchanges page for more information.
Orders made in this website must be paid for in IDR (Rupiah). We currently accept the following payment method:
1. Credit Card (Visa, American Express, JCB and Master Card) Subject to verification from our Payment Gateway partner (Midtrans) system. Should the card that you used does not pass through authorization, your order will be automatically canceled. You may reorder the item using other payment methods but we cannot guarantee the product availability. Please note, at this moment we do not accept International credit cards apart from Indonesia and Singapore. If you would like to use international credit cards, please contact Customer Services.
2. Credit Card with 0% installment offers We have partnered with several Indonesian banking companies to provide you with 0% installment from 3-12 months. Should you wish to utilize this offer, please click on the appropriate installment option during checkout page.
3. Virtual Account (BCA) You may perform payment through electronic bank transfer to our selected partner accounts ( BCA and Mandiri Bill Payment) using virtual account. Transfer made to this account will be automatically verified by our Payment Gateway partner (Midtrans) system (no manual confirmation needed). However, should you fail to make payment before 1x12 hours expiry time or if there is any failure in verification process, the invoice that you received will be canceled without notification, and your order will be automatically released. You may reorder the item but we cannot guarantee the product availability.
4. Manual Bank Transfer Although manual bank transfer is not advisable for security purposes, we may accept this payment method through case-by-case basis. Payment made via this method should be done within 24 hours after the invoice has been sent to you, and we will process your order once the payment has been received on our account. We will not keep your order until you have made the payment. Please contact our Customer Services should you wish to pay through manual bank transfer.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Please refer to our Shipping Information page
RETURN, REFUND AND PRODUCT COMPLAINT
Please refer to our Return Policy page
• During checkout, orders may be cancelled under these conditions:
• Payment has not been made by customer within the allocated time.
• Payment has not been received by biyan.com
• Payment has passed the date of expiry on the invoice
If item exchange is not possible, we will refund any goods in the form of credit note, to use for shopping at biyan.com that will expire within 3 months from date of purchase. Please refer to our Returns & Exchanges page for more details about refunds & exchanges.
If you let us know that you do not want us to use your Personal Information to contact you, we will delete your data. If you are a registered user, you may change your preferences to opt out from receiving email or other communications from us by logging in to your account and indicating those preferences on the "My Account > Newsletter" section of our Service.
We may provide links to third-party websites that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the information collection practices of any website that we do not own or control. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy practices of third-party websites before providing any information to us.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold biyan.com harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from: (i) your use of and access of the biyan.com website; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your use of the biyan.com website caused damage to a third party.
FEEDBACK, SUGGESTION OR COMMENTS
If you wish to give any feedback, suggestion or comments, you can contact our Customer Service through: Contact Us Page firstname.lastname@example.org +62 21 724 8086
Our operational hours: Monday – Friday 09.00 -18.00